Coptic Reader v2.60 [Unlocked]
Minimum Requirements: 4.0.3+
APK Description: Coptic Reader is a mobile application that contains the liturgical text, rites, psalmodies, hymns, melodies, services, and sacraments of the Coptic Orthodox Church. See below for a full list of included content.
Coptic Reader is not simply a text reader but rather it dynamically creates each document/service according to the rites of the current day, or selected day/feast. Coptic Reader builds each document on the fly with all appropriate hymns, rites and instructions to take the guess work out of the order of a church service.
Coptic Reader can generate documents in a combination of English, Arabic, and Coptic and supports both English and Arabic as the application interface language. Coptic Reader is fully customizable and allows you to show/hide different liturgical roles (i.e., Priest, Deacon, and Congregation), inaudible prayers, rubrics/comments, and languages.
You may choose between different graphical themes as well as change the document text size. A presentation mode is also supported that allows you to project the content in your church for a complete experience. The application also allows you to control which saint or archangel commemorations will be shown in doxologies, hymns, responses, and other prayers for your church’s intercessors.
– Complete Bible including Coptic New Testament and Deuterocanonical books
– Book of Hours (Agpeya)
– Holy Psalmody including Midnight Praises, Vesper Praises, Morning Praises (Standard, Koiahk, Nativity, Theophany, Great Fast, Pentecostal, including all festal psalies)
– Antiphonary (Difnar)
– Divine Liturgies with integrated Service of the Deacons (St. Basil, St.Gregory, and St. Cyril, as well as Vespers and Matins service)
– Katameros (Sundays, Weekdays, Great Fast, Pentecostal, and feasts)
– Distribution Melodies
– Unction of the Sick
– Baptism Prayers
– Crowning and Engagement Prayers
– Pascha Prayers
– Prostration Prayers
– Liturgy of the Waters (Lakkan)
– Funerals (Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Monks, Memorials, and Prayer at the Tomb)
– Consecrations (Church, Vessels, Censers, Icons, Baptistery, Ordinations, Reception of a New Priest, and Home Blessing)
For more information about Coptic Reader, visit http://suscopts.org/wiki/Coptic_Reader
This app has no advertisements