MX Player Pro v1.36.10 [Final] [Patched] [AC3] [DTS] [Mod Extra]
Minimum Requirements: 4.2+
APK Description: Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page ( )
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..]
1. Check which version you need by going to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
in the Custom Codec tab it will tell you which one is needed (x86,x86_64,neon,neon64/ARMv8).
Note: skip step 1 if your using aio (all in one) version
2. Download the one you need (No need to unzip it)
3. Go back to Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the version you downloaded. DONE!
Download MX Player Custom Codec, Tool/Utility for the MX Player:
* We’ve listened to you and further optimized audio/subtitle panels
* You can now move files to a new folder
* Background Play now uses android media notification
* MediaList watch status resets randomly
* Subtitle issues with Custom Codec
* Aspect Ratio is not remembered properly
* Player UI doesn’t hide automatically
* SMB playback fails if folder has too many files
* You can now queue videos while casting online shows
* You can now skip intro/recaps while watching offline
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Changed activation icon in Menu / About;
- Removed forced startup Consent;
- Removed splash screen;
- Disable Popup Rate dialog;
- Play DTS-HD / DTS-X / EAC3 audio from any video container mkv, mp4, ts, m2ts;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
This app is ad-free