WhatsDelete: View Deleted Messages of WhatsApp v1.1.33 [Mod]
Minimum Requirements: 4.1+
APK Description: Hide Blue Ticks and read deleted WhatsApp messages without knowing your friends. No Double Blue Ticks and No Last Seen, Read chat offline You can read your friends messages and chat anonymously.
Hide Blue Ticks and read deleted WhatsApp messages without knowing your friends. No Double Blue Ticks and No Last Seen, Read chat offline You can read your friends messages and chat anonymously.
Turn ON auto download media from WhatsApp setting for better working of WhatsDelete.
Do you want to check deleted messages of whatsapp? Just download this app (WhatsDelete Pro: Save deleted messages and media) and it will notify you whenever any message or media file gets deleted from WhatsApp. This “WhatsDelete for WhatsApp” app allows you to monitor notifications of Whats App and helps you to detect deleted messages of whatsapp.
Try this light app to view and save WhatsApp status, videos, voice notes and documents in managed order at one place. It works as antidelete service that allows you to save WhatsApp messages that are deleted from sender side. You can create backup of WhatsApp messages, media files and can save WhatsApp video status or use it later on.
WhatsDelete Pro for WhatsApp also works as cleaner for whatsapp or duplicate file finder for whatsapp because it allows you to avoid WhatsApp duplication. You can save your WhatsApp data and can view all WhatsApp media files at one place.
Top Features of this WhatsDelete Pro App:
✓ Latest design with dark mood.
✓ Easy to use.
✓ Download WhatsApp statuses easily (images, videos).
✓ Save WhatsApp deleted media files even after deleting from sender side.
✓ Also works as cleaner for WhatsApp by avoiding media duplication.
✓ View all your WhatsApp data at one place separately.
How it works?
1) Open this “WhatsDelete App”.
2) Configure installation and give the permissions that it requires.
3) Open original WhatsApp Messenger App and watch Status of WhatsApp and other media files.
4) You will be notified when someone deletes his/her message.
5) To check deleted messages, just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
6) Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion.
For any question, an idea for improvement, complaints about bugs, etc. please give us feedback in reviews. Your feedback will help us to improve app in future versions.
– Fixed crash issues on Startup.
– Major Bug Fixes.
– Added Unread counter for chat messages.
– Added Messenger for WhatsApp.
– Now you can reply to your WhatsApp Messages from “WhatsDelete App”.
★★★ MOD ★★★
All ads cut out
Garbage graphics cleaned
Language Locations En / Ru
This app is ad-free